March 2, 2017.
Security of data is of utmost importance for enterprises today and well-equipped data centers are centersbly the need of the hour. Equally significant is the infrastructure that has come up to support the internet and to keep a data centre and its applications running. Realising the importance of these facilities that are vital for running any business today, Elets will be organising the ‘Data Centre & Cloud Summit’ in March 2017.
Elets Data Centre & Cloud Summit
The demand for data centres in the BFSI segment is driven by the government’s focus on digitisation in the banking and financial service sector. Tech giants too need to increase their data storage capacity to diversify. The data centres are also playing increasingly important role in government initiatives like ‘Smart Cities’ and ‘Digital India’.
The Elets Banking and Finance Post Data Center & Cloud Summit 2017 will serve as a huge platform for industry leaders from all verticals of BFSI, e Commerce, IT and ITES industry stakeholders to exchange ideas, deliberate on issues impeding growth and collaborate to take the industry forward.
Why Choose Elets Summit?
1- The event offers you exclusive access to key decision makers
2- Best way to do networking with the people who really matter in promoting your business
3- A unique opportunity to showcase your products and services
BFSI Data Centre & Cloud Summit will be a gathering of the industry leaders, a platform to discuss and share ideas to overcome the most pressing challenges including –
- How to Maximize ROI on Data Centres
- Cloud Computing and Collaboration
- How to Choose Right Data Centre
- Cloud Security: The Challenges for the Data Centre and IT Environment
- Business Drivers for Data Centre Transformation
- Data Centre Sustainibility
- Data Management Strategies for the Modern Data Centre
- Best Practices to Build and Maintain Cloud Ready Data Centre Architecture
At the event, Kalyan Muppanenu, CEO, Pi DATACENTERS will be part of the panel – Data Centre & Cloud Future, Trends and Challenges
Other panelists include:
- Amar Chakravarty, Chief Information Officer, SBI General Insurance
- Shashank Shekhar, Head-IT Infrastructure and Digital, DCB Bank
- Zulkernain Kanjariwala, Head-IT, Doha Bank
- Suresh A Shan, Head Innovation & Future Technology, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services
- Manishi Chatterjee – GM-IT – IDBI Bank
- Lalit Popli, Head-IT, ICICI Prudential Asset Management
Pi DATACENTERS introduced their new cloud platform harbour1 in this event.