Internal bleeding is a health issue that we have to suffer once in our life. Normally, mild internal bleeding can be treated at home for it is quite common and does not need much of medical intervention. However, it might lead to another health issue if it is left untreated.
However, worry less for there are some natural home treatments for internal bleeding you can totally make use of at home without going to doctor. The best part of using those natural remedies is that all ingredient is quite available at home.
You should take action as soon as you find the problem at first for it cannot lead to other symptoms.
- Epsom Salt
This Epsom salt is great in helping you to fix many health issues. Many people even consider it as Holy Grail, especially for those who are suffering from infectious disease. This salt is packed with the anti-inflammatory ingredient, therefore it is able to help to prevent internal bleeding as well as calm irritation.
The best way to make use of Epsom salt in treating internal bleeding is diluting one cup of this in warm water bathtub then take a bath. You can stay in the bathtub for at least half an hour and do this every day in order for the bleeding to stop.
- Witch Hazel
This witch hazel is great in helping people to fix inflammation as well as bleeding effectively.
How to apply:
- Dip a cotton ball into a cup of witch hazel cup.
- Directly put to the affected area for about few minutes.
- Repeat this action few times a day and you will find a better result.
- This fluid is actually effective for it has astringent properties as well as it has been considered as a great pain reliever that can numb the pain and stop infection as soon as possible.
- Aloe Vera
Another soothing ingredient you could reach for is Aloe Vera. It is truly beneficial in helping you to calm the pain as well as the burning sensation. Due to this reason, many people would refer it as the cooling agent that helps you to control the itching.
The trick of using this is quite simple as you only need to directly apply it to the affected areas until when you find the pain and bleeding stops.
- Tea Bags
These bags have a high amount of tannic acid that can right away stop swelling. Along with this benefit, people also use the tea bag as a tool to calm the eyes after a long day at work as well as puffy eyes.
How to apply:
- After having a cup of tea, don’t throw tea bags right away.
- Put them in the fridge then chill them for a while.
- Directly put over the affected areas.
- Keep doing this until you find the satisfying result.
- Green Tea
Green tea is great in protecting your body and skin cell over bad bacteria. Therefore, it would help to keep you away from infections in case the bleeding surfaces and therefore, it is useful when you use green tea to wash the affected area.
Arial Grande (Ms)
Senior Editor / Authority Remedies